House Rules and Information
Included in all rentals:
- 1 set of bed linen, bath towel and hand towel, and 1 pool towel per person.
- Beds will be prepared before you arrive.
- Debby, our housekeeper will be in touch to find out your requirements for each room, i.e. single or king beds, extra camp beds, travel cot and high chair requirements
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- There will be some dishwasher tablets, washing machine tablets, washing up liquid and toilet rolls provided.
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- There is an office area with 2 desks and chairs; there is a printer here and space for laptops etc.
- Availability of high chair, travel cot and changing mat - please let us know if these are required.
- In the laundry room there is a washing machine, fridge for pool drinks and ice creams. There is a large shelving rack with BBQ equipment and utensils, plastic pool cups and other necessities.
- Cleaning is provided once a week on changeover day and linens/towels are changed/provided once a week for guests staying more than a week.
- Our housekeepers Debby and Pat will hopefully meet you on your arrival, if before 6pm. Debby will contact you prior to your arrival and sort your individual requirements for your stay. They will also be on call (within reason) for any issues that might crop up during your stay.
- There is a House information and Local Information folders in the house.
- The pool is open early April and will close 31 October.
- The pool is maintained by a professional registered pool company, before your arrival and when you leave.
- The pool will be heated from April to September. Pool heating during all other dates is €120 per week.
- Pool temperature is subject to environmental factors and cannot be guaranteed.
- In winter long term stays, electricity, gas and wood supplies will be paid for by the occupants.
- Tourist tax (Tax de séjour) is mandatory and will be added to the price of your stay on behalf of Loubès Bernac & the department.